Why our soap?
• We use only the highest quality oils as the base for our soaps, including
palm, coconut, palm kernel, jojoba,
hemp, soybean and various others. No lard!
• Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter are added to all soaps for extra moisturizing
• We use the finest essential oils and high quality fragrance oils
to create unique aromatic experiences. We also have fragrance free soaps for
• Our soaps contain only natural additives such as natural herbs, honey, natural
botanicals, grains and spices and only FD & C colorants (Food, Drug & Cosmetic
Act approved) to achieve beautifully colored and textured soaps!
• Our soaps are free of harsh chemicals and contain no fillers or premade bases!
A few of our special
• Has pH level similar to human skin --this keeps your skin from being stripped
of its natural pH and oils
• Gentle and extremely moisturizing and rejuvenating
• Great for sensitive skin
• Contains proteins, minerals and vitamins that are easily absorbed
• Helps defeat dry, itchy skin
• Honey is known for its humectant and antimicrobial qualities
• A humectant is a compound that attracts moisture to itself and helps, retain
• It helps retain moisture to the soup itself, and, of course, to the skin
Benefits of homemade.
• Good for your skin and the environment
• Full of natural glycerin which makes our soaps milder and more moisturizing
than regular commercial brands of soap
• Made in small batches that are carefully formulated to make wonderful lather
and a long lasting bar of soap
A few special notes about our handmade soaps.
• Every handmade batch of soap is hand cut, therefore sizes may vary from
approximately 4 to 4.5 oz.
• There may be a slight variation in appearance from batch to batch because of
the nature of handmade soaps.
How to care for your new soap.
• To ensure the longest possible life for your handmade cold process soaps,
keep the bar dry between uses.
• A well-drained soap dish works best. Soap left in the shower spray will
• Store your soaps in a dry area out of direct sunlight with good airflow
not keep in a sealed container or plastic bag!). Handmade cold process soap
needs to breathe.
• Dresser drawers are great, not only does it keep well but you get the added
benefit of a great fragrance in your drawer!
Enjoy our soap? Please share with others!
• They make great gifts for: Showers, Weddings, Birthdays, Hostess Gifts,
Thinking of You, Teacher's Gifts, as well as Valentine's Day and Christmas!
• Prepackaged gift sets coming soon to make it even easier!
Disclaimer: The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration. The use of herbs for the prevention or cure of
disease has not been approved by the FDA or USDA. I therefore make no claims to
this effect. The products offered on this web site are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.